Creating lifelong learners and future leaders with 21st Century Skills.
To achieve the highest level of learning for all through the tenacious pursuit of excellence.
- Maximize educational opportunities for all students, while continually enhancing academic performance, promoting responsible citizenship, and encouraging lifelong learning.
- Provide a safe, nurturing and disciplined school environment that is conducive to learning and confidence-building.
- Provide leadership and support to reinforce high expectations and standards for students, parents, and staff.
- Focus all resources to accomplish clearly defined outcomes in the areas of curriculum, staff development, technology, and facilities.
- Focus professional energies and resources to plan for current and future strategic initiatives for 21st Century learners.
• Students want to learn and will achieve.
• Teachers want to teach and will excel.
• In high standards and expectations.
• Fundamental methods of best practices instruction are the foundation for learning.
• Technology enhances learning opportunities for all.
• Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect.
• Parental involvement will promote student success in communication and collaboration.